With Halloween just around the corner, what are you dressing up as? I won’t be partaking in Halloween this year (first year in awhile!) due to a busy travel and work schedule, but that didn’t stop me from creating something for Halloween! I decided to make my expecting sister a maternity shirt for her Trick or Treat night out this year. It was so much fun making this shirt, partly because I’m super excited to meet my baby nephew.
Read further for step by step instructions on how to make this fun and simple Halloween DIY project! Alternatively, you can buy a similar version from here.
- A t-shirt. I opted for a long sleeve black shirt from H&M (it was only $12.95) but you can use any colour!
- Aleene’s Jewel-It glue (you can purchase at a local art supplies store or here)
- Fabric glue (I used a spray paint version from Tulip, you can purchase at local art supplies store or here)
- A think paint brush
- Make up sponges
- Plate or container to hold paint
- A handful of pink sequins
- Exacto Knife
- Paper (have some thicker ones on hand or parchment paper works too)