I’ve been on DIY home decor mode since we moved. There are so many things on my list to tackle and honestly I don’t think home decor will ever be complete, there are always ways to update the interior. Today’s DIY is super easy, it was inspired by a pin I saw here. All you need is a can of spray paint and a package of plastic number magnets (those alphabet ones work just as good). Enjoy!
What you will need:
- A can of gold spray paint – I used a dual version, here is one with metallic finish
- Number magnets or alphabet magnets
- Something to protect the surface area
1. Lay something down to protect the spray paint surface area. I used a garbage bag. Be sure to work in an area that has plenty of ventilation and space, preferably outside.
2. Spread the set of magnets face up evenly.
3. Follow the instructions behind the spray paint can and start to apply the paint over the magnets. It will take several times to cover all sides and edges of the magnets.
4. Once all faces and edges have been covered, set aside and allow for at least 24 hours to dry.
5. Carefully remove the magnets. Some dried paint will likely be stuck to the edges. Take a knife and remove the dried scraps carefully.
There you have it! Who says learning math can’t be stylish? Easy peasy and stylish for your fridge or a magnetic blackboard.
Connect with Me!
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin’