I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend! I’ve so far had a very productive one, got lots of work done and finally made it back to the yoga studio after a whole month of procrastination, now I just have to keep it up.
In my last two DIY Holiday Gift Guide posts (here and here), I made some suggestions on jewelry gift giving and their respective DIY options. Today, I’d like to share this great gift idea with you. Ever since the infamous Burberry Owl sweater was seen on Kate Bosworth, I had my heart set on picking up my very on Intarsia Animal Sweater. I was so excited to find the Old Navy sheep version (on sale for $20.00 online) I’m sporting above and managed to kick it up a notch by adding the sheep’s favourite saying – bah! I had so much fun with this DIY.
Get a little creative and pick up your favourite animal and add a saying using sequins trim! I’ve selected a few options below. I hope you like it!
1. WOOF – J Crew Frenchie Sweater $118. MEOW – Topshop Petite Cat Burglar Jumper £38.00 3. HOOT – Old Navy Girls Animal-Graphic Sweater (love this one! I bought this in Girls Large) $24.96 4. ROAR – Topshop Knitted Xmas Polar Bear Jumper (Perfect for the holidays!) £50.00
Here are some step by step DIY instructions for you:
- Animal Sweater – mine was from Old Navy, I was happy with the price tag 🙂
- Sequins Trim – I bought about 2 meters at Fabricland for $3
- Jewel-it glue – this has become my bestfriend
- Crystals or jewels (optional)
Please share your comments with me below and if you like what you see, please share with your friends!
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Connect with Me!