I am a big fan of army print and military green. When I saw those favourite patterns and colours embellished with sparkly things, my eyes twinkled. I was uber excited. Once again, a stop into my favorite store Zara, had my DIY radar going off – I was inspired by this and this version. So I decided to take my own spin to my army green military jacket.
- a military or army jacket (I got mine at H&M which is no longer in stock, but similar version here and LOVE this version here)
- assorted jewels and embellishments (I used some jewels from an old shirt I took apart AND I bought earring studs from Forever21, similar sets found here and here, earring stud sets are perfect as jewels!)
- assorted proned studs (I got mine from a local craft store)
- assorted pearls (I got mine from Michael’s)
- needle and thread (preferably thread to match the color of your jacket)