Why not have a little fun with your nails this holiday season? Instead of just painting them one colour or getting a traditional french manicure, I decided to try my own sparkly reverse french mani at home. Super easy to do and adds a little bit of interest on your hands.
Easy Step by Step
1. Select two nail polish colours. I picked OPI’s “Lincoln Park After Dark” and Sally Hansen’s Gem Crush line in “Big Money”
2. Apply usual base coat and 2 layers of the base colour. Let dry completely!
3. You can either use store bought french tips and apply them to the bottom of the nail or use tape and cut your own shape out as I did.
4. Apply tape/tips to your nails shown in picture above and paint your tip colour but make sure you don’t over apply.
5. Let dry, remove tape/tips, and apply Top Coat (I love Essie’s No Chip Top Coat)
and… enjoy your Hot Chocolate!
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed a great weekend!