Hello! Today, I’m sharing a sneak peek of Nicole by OPI‘s 2015 collection which is available in stores January 2015! The 2015 collection includes 11 highly pigmented nail lacquers featuring a range of long-lasting colors that will get you from day to night and to every possible occasion.
I’m particularly stoked about this new collection as I can honestly say that I can see myself sporting every single hue!
What nail color do you generally default to? If you had to try a new one, what would you fancy?
Wearing: Keep Your Gray Job from Nicole by OPI and a sparkle polish over top.
Here is a full list of nail lacquers from the 2015 Nicole by OPI Collection:
- A Heart of Gold – This gold super-shimmer makes my heart skip a beat.
- Bee in the Moment – I rock this sunshine yellow like nobody’s bzz-ness!
- Count to Tan – On a scale of one to ten, this sophisticated nude is an eleven!
- Get a Mauve On! – This cool mauve-y purple really gets me going!
- In Sync with Pink – I feel very connected with this bubblegum pink.
- Keep Your Gray Job – Update your colour resume with this power gray job.
- Profoundly Purple – This deep eggplant has soulful beauty.
- Simply Sub-lime – This tart lime green is happiness in a bottle.
- That’s Just Plain Nuts! – I’m absolutely crazy-in-love with this nutty brown!
- Who are You Calling a Shrimp? – Don’t come up short…reach for this melon-pink!
- My Claim to Flame – This head-turning hot red is the talk of the town.
Nicole by OPI nail lacquers feature a long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality formula. The 11 new nail lacquers will be available in stores beginning January 2015 for $10.99 each at select Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, London Drug, Jean Coutu, Target, Walmart and Rexall locations.
Connect with Me!
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin‘