A couple of months ago, Kyle and I were approached by Karen and Megan of Frou Frou House to partake in a New Orleans inspired Wedding Style shoot. We certainly jumped at the opportunity as an excuse to give us some practice before our own engagement and wedding shoot. I’m excited to finally share the photos from the shoot and also thrilled that it was featured on Ruffled Blog last week!
Kudos to the entire team, it was amazing to work with a group of truly creative and talented bunch. Thank you for including us!
Read the full feature and inspiration notes on Ruffled Blog.
If you’re planning your wedding right now, be sure to check out the amazing team I worked with, full vendor credits are listed below.
Wedding Style Shoot Credits:
- Styling, Wedding Coordination & Stationery – Frou Frou House
- Photography & Film – GreenAutumn Photography & Film
- Model – Lifestyle Blogger Natalie Ho My Little Secrets and fiance Kyle Higgins
- Florals – Delight Floral Design
- Makeup – A Glow By Joan
- Hair – Suzie Kim Bridal Hair
- Wedding Gown (Theia Couture “Lilia” Gown) & Hair Piece – Sash & Bustle
- Bespoke Suit – Surmesur
- Sweets – Vanilla Lane
- Chair Rentals – Detailz Chair Couture
- Linens – Susan Murray International
- China – Event Rental Group
Thanks for swinging by! Yikes… our own wedding is coming up in less than 3 months!!! Time is ticking!