A couple months ago, I shared a super fun Sharpie watercolour project for with you. I enjoyed using the Color Burst Permanent Markers so much that I decided to tackle another DIY just perfect for the upcoming season!
With Spring just around, I am already thinking about refreshing my home with an injection of colour and also eager to add some new plant life. When it comes to keeping plants alive, well, let’s just say I’ve still got a few more lessons to learn! Therefore, a bullet proof option, such as succulents are just the perfect way to kick things off.
I found some simple cement planters from my local dollar store, and gave it an extra burst of colour and design with the help of Sharpie.
Keep reading to see the full how to AND your chance to win a Sharpie Color Burst Permanent Markers prize pack!
What You Will Need:
- Limited-edition Sharpie Color Burst Permanent Markers in fine point and ultra-point – retail for $5.99 (5 pack) and $28.99 (24 pack)
- Simple succulent planters – I found min at the dollar store for $3 each. Cement, porcelain or ceramic works well.
- Various succulent plants
- Potted plant soil
- Painters or washi tape
Sharpie Succulent Planter How-To:
- Plan a few simple designs
- Use painter’s or washi tape as a straight-line guide
- Create your design with various Sharpie markers – black and brighter colours provide the best results!
- Set aside to dry for a few minutes
- Plant succulents with potted plant soil and enjoy!
I find the simplest DIYs the most satisfying as they typically require very little materials, are cost effective, and not much of your time! These succulent planters are a great addition to your home or makes a fabulous hostess gift!
The Sharpie 24 pack of limited-edition Color Burst Markers in either fine point or ultra-fine point are a must have in your craft tool kit! They are comparatively more fast drying, smear free, and fade-resistant then the others and works great on various surfaces using a number or techniques. I
To get you crafting, I’ve partnered with Sharpie to giveaway a prize pack valued!
One lucky reader will win:
- 24ct Sharpie ColorBurst Permanent Markers (Fine Tip)
- 24ct Sharpie ColorBurst Permanent Markers (Ultra Fine Tip)
- $25 gift card to Michael’s craft store
Here is how you can win, enter the draw by using the WIDGET below. Contest is open from March 17, 2017 12:00 am to March 24, 2017 12:00 am. This contest is opened to Canadian Residents only with the exclusion of Quebec. Winner must provide a valid Canadian (excluding Quebec) shipping address to receive prize.
+5 entry by Liking My Little Secrets on Facebook
+5 entries by following My Little Secrets on Instagram
+5 entries by following Sharpie on Facebook
+5 entries when you tweet/retweet this giveaway
+5 entries by commenting and sharing what Sharpie project you may tackle!
Best of luck and happy crafting!!!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Sharpie. All thoughts and ideas remain my own. The new, limited-edition Sharpie Color Burst Permanent Markers are available at Walmart, Staples, Loblaws, Deserres, Michaels and Amazon.ca.